Jan 27, 2005

Listening to I Want You Bad - The Offspring

Had some work till late this morning. 3:20 am to be exact. Came back to office after lunch. Still feeling lethargic.

I have been getting kind of agitated recently. There's this sense of dread looming overhead. I don't know if it is just me or something else.

Random sappy love song thingie in my head. Feel free to use it as long as you credit me on it :)
I Want to by Ahmad

I want to hold your hands,
I want to look you in the eyes,
I want to say I love you baby,
I want to be with you till the earth dies.

I want to taste your lips,
I want to touch your face,
I want to say I miss you baby,
I want to be totally amazed.

I want to touch your hair,
I want to hold you tight,
I want to say you are my life baby,
I want to always be by your side.

repeat ed. nauseum. :)

Status: Dead Tired m(__)m and Anticipating (o_o)
Lunch was Tuna sandwiches and Branston with cold water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home