Jan 24, 2005

Listening to My Dad's Gone Crazy - Eminem

You know it's kind of funny when you seem to lose track of time when you're having fun?

I don't know how it happened, but last week, within a span of 5 minutes, I received 4 SMSs from 4 different people where I hadn't sent them any SMSes prior to those 5 minutes within the last 24 hours. Freaky.

Watched Meet The Fockers. Funny movie. Really. Will watch the uncut version for the Einstein scene.

Right now I'm in a confused stage. Really confused. I think I'll add a status thing to my food thing.

Today will be hectic as usual. Wish it wasn't so, but life would be dull otherwise :)

Current Status: Confuzzled (Confused and puzzled) @_@
Dinner was Teriyaki Chicken set with Green tea. Japanese rice is soooooo yummy :9

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM , Blogger Lady Aurora said...

Speaking of which, I would've been able to make it if I've been notified earlier about the movie. Oh well... at least you guys had fun.

What's the confuzzlement about?

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger mudster said...

There is a subject that confuzzles me... but I shall not drag it out into the open...

muds~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home