Jan 26, 2005

Listening to Runaway - Linkin Park

A woman beater is one of the most disgusting piece of trash in this world. Nobody has the right to degenerate another person especially if said person is his girlfriend/wife/loved one. And when physical hurt starts, that's when it crosses the line.

Onto something more lighthearted.
Online scrabble!

Of course, i just made a leap back in time over a decade ago, 1990, to be exact. I got a book from my dad for my birthday I think. What's the title? Haroun and the Sea of Stories. The author? Salman Rushdie. Yes, the same Salman Rushdie who wrote The Satanic Verses. Now now, before some of you start condemning me for reading the book, I have to tell you it's an excellent story. It's about the battle between the forces of words vs silence.

The battles are elaborate and the flow is simply beautiful. Everything it can't explain becomes P2C2E. Process too Complicated to Explain.

It is also where I learnt the word Khatam-Shud which means End, Finished, Over, etc.

Agitated #_#U, tired =_=, and still confuzzled @_@
Lunch was some mixed rice combo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home