Jan 28, 2005

Listening to Don't Let Go Love - Envouge

Today, tomorrow and Sunday will see me working late nights/evening. I do hope to finish my task as fast as possible, but since it's a massive group effort, I doubt to be able to do much over the weekend except for work.

I hope to meet the people at the shop, but I doubt it. It gets more depressing, eh?

I miss the times when life was simpler, far less complex than it is right now. So many things going on in the background, and when you find out about it, you are entangled in the whole affair.

Of course, it does make life far more interesting.

Relationships. You think about it too much and it blows up on you. You don't think enough and it haunts you. Sheesh.

You know, you should make a relationship table to see just how is everybody related to each other. Should turn out to be fun :)

Status: Apprehensive ~_~ and Depressed T_T
Lunch was nasi minyak and cordial

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM , Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

Hmm... relationship table... interesting idea... must try it out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home