Feb 24, 2005

Listening to ...

*Sigh*

I thought about it, and I must say that it is easier for me to say things through a computer than it is face to face. I don't know, but hiding my face behind the anonimity of a monitor gives me some form of comfort.

No, I'm not talking about being a stalker.

It's just that when you are behind a computer, your facial expressions do not betray you. You can tell a perfectly good lie, and get away with it. You can wince at the computer and nobody will notice. Well, except the other people in the cybercafe or in the office, but that's a different matter.

*Sigh*

I guess it's one of those ranting moments. Let me wallow in my self pity. Maybe I'll look back in the future and read this entry and laugh and think how pathetic I was at that point in time... Or maybe not. I am not trying to draw sympathy, but I suppose the fact that I'm writing this on a public blog means there's some part of me that wants the attention.

*Sigh*

I'm boring. Never bringing something new. The same thing rehashed over and over again. I lack excitement. It hurts to say it, but I am not like other 'happening' people. I'm not like Wolf, not like Azmin, not like Shaz, not like Andy, Triona, Dawn, Joe, Raj, Fiezan, Bryan, and thinking about it, not like Eisu, Aimo, Zid, Reins, Laine, etc. I am me. I'm dull. Hell, even Ian brings something new. I don't do this. I don't do that. I won't do this. I won't do that. People say that I'm a nice guy... But as a nice guy I just won't do the stuff 'bad boys' do.

*Sigh*

Status: depressed
Breakfast was 2 servings of Curry Mee with kuih bakar. I think I'll skip lunch.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM , Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

You're Ahmad, dude. You're not anyone else, you're you. We don't expect you to be anyone else...

Be comfortable with who you are... if you feel there are parts of you you need to improve, go ahead. But it shouldn't be to get on par with so-called 'happening' people.

Chill dude...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home