Feb 16, 2005

Listening to Faith - Limp Bizkit

Gray: Color of Uncertainty


Red: Color of Anger


Green: Color of Envy


Purple: Color of Confuzzlement


Now that I'm in the mood, I think I might do two more things per blog entry.
1. Draw something with Open Canvas
2. Write a rhyme/poem

It's a bit of extra work, but I think it should be fun. At least for a short while to keep myself amused.

The door opens to the sky,
Grow a pair of wings and fly.
Go ahead, reach out and touch someone
for you can never can when she is gone.
Cry as you may, when a person is dead
you can never get her out of your head.
No amount of tears will bring her back,
All because of the will that you lack.
The door of opportunity comes once in a lifetime.
Don't ever forget, for that is a crime.
Tell someone that you love her,
And do not quit, not ever.
As much as you may think it's all gone.
When it's too late, you will be forlorn.


Status: Better
Breakfast was fried meehoon. And it was one of the best I've tasted in quite awhile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home