Feb 15, 2005

Listening to Symfonie in C Major - ElbiE^t13N! (1999)



Bored. Bored as hell. Sheesh. Another rhyme! Blasphemous rhyme this time around.

The revenge of the dead is upon the living,
The dead comes forth, and so does the undying.
Hands of hell, touch my breast.
Bring thyself to this unholy crest.
Come forth the sacrificial virgin!
Place thyself on this altar sanguine.
Oh unholy spirit from the nethers of hell!
Unleash thy fury with the strike of this bell.
Let loose the horrors of the dead.
Upon the living, and upon the dead.
Destroy them all, oh great beast.
Make them suffer for their bliss.
Crush them in thy powerful fists.
Make them suffer with thy rotting mist.
Come upon the world in the blaze of hell.
All that's good will not end well.


Second rhyme! Wow.

Once upon a time there was a little boy,
He loved his parents, his house, his toys.
But what he did not know was this:
His toys had souls, and good was amiss
in their little hearts of plastic and wood.
For all they can do is be glum and brood.
Now one fine day, the boy went to school.
To play with friends, to be a little cool.
His living toys felt a fair bit jilted.
For he left them at home, all wrecked and twisted.
So when he came back to the house he loved.
His toys took the kitchen knives and he was carved.


Third poem. The second rhyme didn't particularly ended well enough for my liking. Well, that's what you get for 5 minute rhymes.

I woke up from this dreadful slumber of mine.
Where I dreamt of two friends.
One proposed to the other.
And the second couldn't stop crying.
They looked so happy together,
But I felt vengeful.
I strangled the man,
His expression was one of shock, suprise and horror.
My hands couldn't stop shaking, but I continued to suffocate him.
He begs as his knees go limp.
I didn't let go.
His face turns purple
I didn't let go.
He chokes.
I didn't let go.
He dies.
I didn't let go.
And then I woke up.


Something less depressing for the fourth poem.

I had a friend.
His name was Glenn.
He's smart and funny.
And way not like me.
He makes pretty good jokes.

And is friends with the blokes.
Unlike little old me.
Who's only friend is Marty.
A little snot-nosed kid.
Who cries and bleed.
I look up to Glenn,
whom I thought as a friend.
I gave up on Marty.
who would always kill a party.
But on one fine Sunday noon,
Glenn's went off to the moon.
His father had a transfer.
A job change, the gaffer.
And so, I was left all alone.
I cried and cried and cried and moan.
A happy clown came and asked me why.
Was my eyes so wet and why I cried.
I told the clown I was feeling sad.
Because I had no more friends, which is bad.
He took up my hand and told me this:
Don't worry little boy, you make a wish.
I can make you happy as you want to be.
Or I can make you as sad as you want to be.
I said I want to be happy and not frown.
He said, "Follow me then, I'm
Pennywise the Clown."

Shock ending! I bet most of you can get the reference :D Just wanted to do a rhyme with a clown in it. Still bored... wait I see it... maybe number 5?

I hear with my own two ears,
The spits, the boos, and the overwhelming jeers


I think I overdid it. Can't produce any more at the moment.

Status: Bored... partially depressed, but well on the road of recovery.
Lunch in an hour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home