Feb 22, 2005

Listening to Lonely No More - Rob Thomas

Trying out this Launchcast thing on Yahoo. It's not too bad actually :D

Had lunch outside of the office today. Where? In PJ. Why? Because I had to get some signatures from TNB. Had lunch with Azmin and Triona. Came back to office a bit later than expected, but all's cool.

Preparation for Singapore is still underway. Don't know if any of my decks will do well, but I am seriously testing them.

So many choices. So little time. So much metagame.
I'm not sure whether to play as the FBI, Al Snow, A-Train, or Nidia. If Nidia could actually win any games, she would be in the top 8 just because of the diversity rules. FBI is quite strong, but not consistent enough against certain deck arctypes. Al Snow is partially vulnerable. Not really, but he is kind of vulnerable. He may have some problem matchups. A-Train is very good and consistent, but geared towards being very agro. Which hurts sometimes.



Maybe I'm writing nonsensical stuff too much, too often. But hey, this is my blog! Ahahahahha.
Surely you jest. A fair amount of what's in your head is nonsensical.
A fair amount you say? I doubt you understand my mind.
Of course I do. I'm your inner voice, aren't I?
You may be just that. And you may not. What if you are a figment of my imagination?
And a talking inner voice isn't? Anyway, you should be more careful. You throw caution to the wind like you throw away snot-filled tissues.
So, what do you expect me to do? Become a hermit and live in on the mountain somewhere and find the meaning of life, the universe and everything?
That joke's been done. Try something original.
I could try to continue to create my brand of humor...
I've heard you brand of humor. The only thing that would laugh at your jokes are hyenas. And that's because they're born like that.
That's plain mean.
I'm just stating the truth. You have to admit that your jokes aren't funny.
You're just jealous.
*Sigh*. You just suck.
Anyway, back to something else
Changing the subject? No matter. Whatever you do, you will always inherently be bad at it.
Ouch! That's a dirty low blow.
You're musically handicapped. Tone deaf AND out of tune. You can't play a musical instrument. You have no rhythm.
That hurts.
You can't dance. Or at least show that you can. I've only seen you break into one of the oldies style. Bad bad bad.
Go easy will ya?
No, I won't go easy. You have the charm of a rock. Hell, even a rock has more charm than you. Your writing is limited, your rhymes too nonsensical. You lack concentration.
No I don't! That's one thing that I don't lack
Only if the subject is something that you want. Like games and work. Otherwise, your concentration goes out of the window. Anyway, enough with the interruptions. Next you crack jokes so lame even corpses are more lively. Seriously. Showing intelligence goes a good distance.
Ouch!
And last but not least, you procrastinate on important things. And lack the will and motivation to continue something. Have you done ANY of your new year's resolutions? Started on any? I know that for certain you haven't started on at least 3 items there.
Ugh! Vision blurry. Must get oxygen! Too much information. Can't take it... head exploding...
And that's a fact!


With my very own nose I smell,
the stench of corruption that swells.


Status: Tired
Lunch was Chinese fried rice that doesn't taste anything like CFR. Bleh.

2 Comments:

At 3:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Launchcast is the bomb!!! It's my official "network bandwidth abuse" back then when i was working in the office.

Good luck to you and the guys on the wrestling tourney.

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Lady Aurora said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. Just because you're not good musically doesn't mean much, because humans have different types of intelligences. Your's prolly something like analytical thinking and good math skills, and you're certainly very good linguistically.

So yeah, know that you're not good at certain things, but also know that you are good at other things. No one's perfect, dearie. We like you anyway. ^_~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home