Feb 17, 2005

Listening to Sway - Bic Runga

Let's write some more!

Recently, I have redeveloped the bad habit of biting my nails. People say you do that when under stress or when you're nervous. Maybe I am. Am I insecure? Mucho to think about. Maybe I just feel like munching somethng, and that's the only "edible" thing around :D

Ladida. Bored. Bored. Bored.

Don't know what to do in the office. Waiting for 6 pm to come. Maybe a bit later since I came to the office a bit late this morning. Got some work done. And my target for the day is finished.

So, what am I doing right now? Deck research for the tourney. Heh.

Azmin just went idle on me after lunch. Damn you Salazar!

Bored.

I'm keeping myself amused by typing out this entry actually. Zzzzzz.

Singapore! Singapore! Singapore!

I plan to buy a cameraphone in the very near future. Why? Mainly because I don't have a camera of my own. And I need one. I wonder if I can transfer from phone to computer without the use of an infrared port...

I't 4:57 now. This entry's been waiting for about 2 hours... Wow.

More Zzzz...

Fuck the world!

Just wanted to say that.

I wonder how my bro's doing in the UK. Haven't heard from him recently.

5:11 now. Bleh.

Bored as hell. Not that I know hell can be boring.

*Sigh*

5:20 now...

Yes, do continue reading my inane blog entry.

I want to go into deep sleep.
I can't because all the sheep
were sheep-napped and taken away
to a land which is far far away.
A land where the cows could fly,
A place where people never die.
There's the cat with the fiddle
Making disco girls giggle.
The fork and spoon that eloped,
and got high on some dope.
And the nasty old woman who lived in shoe.
Whose kids were ruffians, and vagabonds too.
And little Ms Red Riding Hood,
who likes to stroll in the woods.
She met a wolf in a clearing.
On her way to grandma who's hard of hearing.
She chatted up with the big bad wolf.
Whom she then karate chopped with a loud Boof!
How am I to sleep with my sheeps being taken
To a place twisted from the stories for children?


Status: Bored
Lunch was more nasi campur!

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM , Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

Oh no, another biting-nail freako!

Seriously, if you ever saw the way Fi bites her nails, it looks so ridiculous you might think she's suffering from nervous bouts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home