Feb 21, 2005

Listening to Russian Winter Night - tracked by Jocker

Forgot to write a rhyme/poem for the day... so am adding one now

A real man doesn't cry they say,
But I just saw one did, the other day.
He's a manly as a man could ever be.
With a bright mind, a splendid visionary.
What caused him to break down into tears?
What can cause so much pain? So much fear?
Love's the word, as you might guess
Is it an obstacle? Or a real life test?
He should give himself time to think it over,
Mayhaps in time he'll feel much better.






The weekend was rather exciting. Not the usual ho hum of the week.

<RL>A bird just flew into the office room. It looks lost</RL>

Hm.. let's see where to start...

Friday night:
Grabbed my deck and went playtesting. And playtested we did. At his place. All the way till 7:15 am in the morning.

Saturday morning:
Felt a bit tired, but joined the rest for breakfast. Finished with breakfast and then went home. Slept at 8:40 am. Woke up at 1:24 pm. Got bored with the missing internet. Couldn't play my PS2 because the AV cable's being lent to someone. No problem... So guess what I did? I switched on my computer and started playing Chrono Trigger. And FF6. Hahahahahaha. Classics. Gave Triona a lift and went to Amcorp. By 7pm everybody who's going to Dawn's housewarming party had arrived at the shop, so we left. Thanks to Michael's need for petrol (or rather his car), we got a bit lost. Hahaha. Arrived at Dawn's new place in time and had a great dinner. Yum :9 I was feeling a bit under the weather, so while everyone else was having fun, I got some shut eye. Played a bit of Tai Ti, and poker, but left around 11:30 pm. Almost fell asleep at the wheel on the way back because I had to drive about 70-80 km/h getting Michael to trail my car. Slept at around midnight.

Sunday afternoon:
Woke up in the afternoon, about 12:45pm. Ugh. Got into the shower, and then continued playing FF6 till about 2 before receiving a message from Triona. Went to the shop, had lunch, and found out that she and her yet-to-be-named-band had left for their first jamming session. Hahah. Then, found out that the place they went to had some technical difficulties, so they had to go elsewhere. Since there were no card-flopping wrestlers around to playtest my decks, I decided to join them for the jam session. I have to admit, that while it was a very enjoyable one hour, my ears were ringing after the whole thing. The songs practised were "Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana", "All the things by Blink182" and a song by Kitty (an all girls punk band). The band had cohesion, and I see that things will only get better. It was quite a good session actually, not that I have any experience... Let's see:
Ezani aka Blur - Bassist
Michelle - Lead guitarist
Triona - Lead vocal
Shukri - Drums
Ryan - Pimping Manager (seriously!)
Ahmad - Technical assistant/Sub-manager/Band Driver
Had good fun all around.
Drove everyone to Amcorp, playtested some more with my deck. Got beaten up by Loco's Undertaker. And I mean 6 feet under kind of beaten up.

Had dinner, talked more about the Singapore trip, and went back home at 9:30pm. Played more FF6, and went to sleep at 12:45am.

Phew!

Status: Refreshed
Breakfast was laksa. I can't believe it! Laksa in the morning? Blasphemy~

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

Groupies!!! Can I join!!!

Need to make posters too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home