Feb 25, 2005

Listening to the click-clack of my keyboard

Something I got off my friend's livejournal:

(1): What celebrity do you associate me with?
(2): If I was a villain who would I be?
(3): What song reminds you of me?
(4): If I was a color what would I be?
(5): Describe me in THREE words.
(6): What movie reminds you of me?
(7): What BAND/ARTIST reminds you of me?
(8): If I was a super-hero who would I be?
(9): Would you ever punch me?
(10): Would you ever date me?
(11): Quick, what number am I?

Have fun!

BTW, I think I may have recovered from the bout of depression. Thanks to all those who showed their concern. Yay!

Forgot to add my rhyme/poem posting:
There was this couple John walked past,
Looked like they were having quite a blast.
he took a revolver and in the head,
he shot them 3 times before they were dead.
John laughed and giggled at the fact,
he killed 2 people without tact.
So he pointed the gun at his neck,
He pulled the trigger and that was that.


The End. Nonsensical rhymes are fun!

Status: Happy
Lunch was McD's. Prosperity burger is so messy and heavy and peppery. Peach orange sundae on the other hand is very nice.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

(1): George Lucas
(2): Brick Top
(3): Raindrops keep falling on my head
(4): confused red
(5): weird, slowly degenerating...
(6): Star Wars
(7): Bjork
(8): Nightcrawler
(9): Yes
(10): Yes
(11): 5

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home