Dec 7, 2003

Listening to ...
2 words: need sleep.

Back in the office today.
Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
Thursday: 9am - 7pm
Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
Sunday: 12:10pm - Now

On Friday, I had my annual company dinner. Did a Saturday Night Fever peformance (I was conned into doing this, really!). Had a great time.
On Saturday, I went to the Comic Fiesta 2003 (luckily the place isn't hard to find). Wore my Harry Potter cosplay thingie. And went to sleep underneath the MAAO table from 3pm till 5 pm. I was too damn tired...

To those who came here to this page from reading my URL off the cover of the Amateur Rojak (probably not) and was wondering why my name was there but I didn't have any artwork/comics in it, here's my supposed-to-be-in-the-compilation-but didn't-make-it-shoutbox (including typos and post proofreading):



I would like to say thanks to everybody who submitted all the their artworks and comics and also to all those who bought this compilation.

I never expected the editting job to be so tough, and thus Eisu, the ex-editor gets my respect for that. Due to a work commitments, I was also unable to produce anything for the comic except to edit it, and to insert this shout box.

Perhaps next time...

Enjoy the Rojak...

Mudster
Editor



For those who are wondering how come we had so few copies to sell was because of some printing error. What you bought from us is kinda like the limited CF2003 edition. We only had 23 books to sell (plus 1 which was the only alternate blue cover we had)

The next batch of prints will probably will have the words "second print" or the convention name. The alternative blue cover is actually for each contributor. That means... only 8 more prints will be made available. The one person who got that alternative blue cover can consider himself lucky.

Now, it's time to get back to work.

Breakfast was Maggi Tomyam, jemput-jemput and mango juice.
(Edited because regardless of how many times I proof read the bloody thing, I still get tons of mistakes :/)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home