Nov 26, 2003

Listening to... I'm still in the office. T_T
It's the second Hari Raya and I'm in the office. Just about to prepare for work. Anyway, I found my blue Eno pencil.

Before I continue with my blog for the day here's the obligatory Raya preceedings:

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!! @ HAPPY EID CELEBRATIONS

For MAAO members, I left an important message regarding Rojak on the board, so check it out.

It rained most of yesterday. Which presented the problem of going out to my relatives' house in Muar without getting wet. Result: we didn't go out till nighttime, after maghrib.

Lotsa food around when we went out for raya. Ketupat, sambal kacang, rendang, lodeh, kari ayam, all the biscuits and cookies, kerepek cili. All the different syrup drinks (my favorite is the green syrup).

Breakfast was... er... I haven't had breakfast yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home