Nov 20, 2003

Listening to...more aircond
Ok... here's the rundown. I am SWAMPED with work. I will only be able to edit/print Rojak during the weekend AFTER Raya. I might NOT be able to put in any comic except for maybe filler space. AND I want the rojak cover submissions in A5 size gif format only. This be the reason I want the submissions early, so that I can do a quality job, and not a shody one.

BTW, I did mention in my post in June that the submission is only to be submitted in gif format only. Check the message board. Sorry about that Aimo.

Right now I am tight on cash. Need moolah. Raya + Car repair + food = very poor me. But, I'll pay back Zid the money I borrowed from him during CF.

Holy shiat. November's almost over. Car will only be ready after Raya. Damn.

Broke fast with pineapple rice and chinese tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home