Nov 17, 2003

Listening to the same old thing
I think somebody accidentally stored away my marker and blue eno pencil from the last MAAO meet on Saturday. I can't find them ;_; The only thing I have on me is my brush pen...

Anyway. The weekend was pretty cool. MAAO meeting on Saturady (got my copy of Berserk vol1. I'm actually supporting originals. Wow. Does this mean that the Band of Hawks group will stop scanlating the series?) On Sunday, I got to paint some Warhammer 40K models of mine. But it's not done yet. Also got to see Ju-On: The Grudge. Now, call me a wuss, but I was screaming and shrieking and squealing through out the movie. Sad, no? Well, I will only say: Real men aren't afraid to scream like a little girl when watching a horror movie.

What other good horror movies are there to watch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home