Nov 15, 2003

Listening to the fluorescent light humming in the office
Since everybody's doing it... here you go.

1. My desktop shows: Which Computer? Office comp has the Alien Vs Predator Desktop screen, while my home PC has some kaleidoscope looking thing my bro made while he was still in Malaysia.
2. Book I'm reading: Fire Alarm Manual
3. On my mouse pad: I have no mousepad in the office, and my home mousepad is A4 size, which incidentally, has a mouse on it.
4. Favorite board game: A Tie between Monopoly and Scrabble
5. Favorite magazine: None. Don't read any anymore.
6. Favorite smell: Or smells I can't get enough of? I like Dettol for one. That and food.
7. Least favorite smell: Garbage
8. Worst feeling in the world: Guilt. Probably. Being lonely just makes me uncomfortable.
9. Favorite sound: Square Wave. Yeah I'm wierd.
10. First thing I think of when I wake up in the morning: Need. More. Sleep.
11. Rings before I answer the phone: Stupid phone has auto answer and disables the keylock when a call comes. The phone will be in my pocket, so a button gets pressed as I try to wiggle it out of there. Answer: probably 1 ring.
12.Favorite color: Blue, black. cool colors.
13. Do I like my name?: Yeah. I mean, I'm not named shit or something bad.
14. I was named after: The Arabic word for intelligent or something like that
15. Favorite food: Lots. Anything I can get my teeth into that's not considered a sin.
16. Do I drive fast?: Circumstances. But never more than 160km/h
17. Chocolate or vanilla?: Vanilla. Yeh.
18. Worst disaster I fear: When people don't laugh anymore.
19. Storms, cool or scary?: Mandi hujan best oi~~
20. My first car: I think it was a hot wheel. Failing that it's a Lego one.
21. Dead or alive, I would like to meet: Hitler. Ask him what the hell was he thinking, grab some important info along the way. And kill him again.
22. Zodiac sign: Chinese = Monkey. Western = Sagitarrius
23. Favorite drink: Close call between iced barley and cincau.
24. Favorite vegetable: Eggplant, Kangkung, Chinese cabbage, Asparagus, Brocolli.
25. If I could have any job, it would be: World Dominator. I heard that these days it's the US President.
26. Hair, long or short: Hah! I'm keeping my hair long. Well, at least until just before Comic Fiesta 2003, when I have to cut it Potter style...
27. Times I've been in love: Infatuation: numerous. Love: Maybe 2 or 3. But it's the unrequited kind. So... I don't know. For those interested, I'm still single *wink* *wink* ;P
28. Glass, half-empty or half-full: Half empty of water. Half full of air. Take your pick.
29. Do I type with my fingers over the right keys?: Nope. But I can type quite fast nevertheless. That doesn't mean I'm without typos
30. Favorite movie: I like LOTS of them. but if I could take one... Probably Shawshank Redemption.
31. What's under my bed?: Nothing really. My mom won't let me keep my junk under the bed :(
32. Lucky number: None. My favorite number is 1000024 though.
33. Favorite sport to watch: Baseball.
34. PC or Mac: PC
35. On my nightstand: *waves hand* There Is No Nightstand.
36. Pillows on my bed: 4. Well, I share the bed with my bro when he's around. We usually kick each other's face while sleeping.
37. In case of fire, I'll take: a picture. Fires are cool yo.
38. I admire: storytellers, artists (comic and non new-age (yeah i don't like these so-called abstract art)), war veterans, and all my friends.
39. Best thing ever invented: The internet.
40. Most influential person: Quite a few. Parents, family, friends. And to some extent some philosophers.
41. Favorite place(s): My friend's shop at Amcorp mall. My room. Bookshops. And the office. Yeah I like my office; is there something wrong with that?
42. Do I say my prayers?: Not as often as I would like
43. Minutes I spend in the shower: As long as possible. Even until my fingers get wrinkled.
44. Most prized possession: My warhammer 40K army. My GBA. and My computer.
45. My best asset: Able to work till ungodly hours 6-7 days a week.
46. Jewelry I wear: None whatsoever.
47. Coke or Pepsi: Does rootbeer counts? I like neither.
48. What I had for breakfast: Orang puasa lah~
49. Favorite time of the year: The time when I can blissfully go back from work at 6 pm sharp. (which is not gonna be anytime soon)
50. If I were a cartoon character, I would be: Taikobou from Houshin Engi. Super slacker extraordinaire

Thanks to Aimo, I got to see the advert for FF12. Ashe. The heroine. Nice. Firm. Butt. Ahhhhh must get of bad thoughts. It's puasa month >_<

Anyway, my coughing has lessened and I produce less snot than when I was really sick. And I'm back to my really late nights at work routine again. 2 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home