Dec 4, 2003

Listening to the my colleagues working
Editting is pretty much done. I think. Except I still have to add the pages (which will be done later today prior to printing). The work might end up a bit shody, and I know it isn't the best quality edit. And I'm not gonna use the excuse that it's my first editting job. But I did try to do it as best as possible with my current workload. And I know I have procrastination, RO and myself pretty much to blame. It might end up a bit shody especially towards the end of the edit (which is the TOC) cuz I was doing that from 4:30 am till 5 am. Now that Ragnarok Online has gone to the lutie patch, I will now be quite free at night. Finally, some decent sleeping time.

Oh before I forget....
'Appy birthday to me~~~~
'Appy birthday to me~~~~
'Appy birthday to Ahmad~~~~
'Appy birthday to me~~~~

Didn't have breakfast today either. Except a mug of Nestea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home