Dec 19, 2003

Listening to office mates talking

Was in the office till 4am to finish some documentation. Ended up not finishing it. Went back home. Slept for 2 hours. Woke up at 6:50 after my alarm rang for 20 minutes. Reached the office at 8 because of a 20 minute delay because of the NKVE being closed. Tired as hell. Didn't finish the documentation, but submitted it to the client anyway (deadline...) to review and probably ask me why it isn't completed.

*Sigh*

Packed up 6 computers back into their boxes so that they can be shipped to the Penchala Tunnel site. Spent morning and afternoon doing this back breaking work.

*Sigh*

I haven't had any panadol since last Sunday, in which I ate 12 pills in 2 days. Must be hungry.

I'm in a rhyming mood again. Expect insanity and stuff.

Lunch was Kebab. And squid, crab and chicken balls on sticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home