Dec 29, 2003

Listening to the office air-cond again

I am at the office. Whoopeedo day.

Don't talk about christmas, cuz I worked till 3 am.
Don't talk about christmas eve cuz I worked till 1 am
Don't talk about boxing day, cuz I worked till 5 am
Don't talk about the day after boxing day, cuz I woke up at 7:30 rushed to office, printed testlogs and went to site to run the site acceptance test.
Don't talk about the last few days either because I've been working till at least 2 am.

I rushed from the site at 2:30am to reach the office to make some testlog changes to print and prepare.

Life is hectic as usual. Bah.

At least sitework is near Mont Kiara. Can cuci mata :D

Now off to do documentation. I think I'm gonna sleep in the office after all this work is done. Wake up at 8, rush back home. Bathe. Then rush off to site. Either that or drive home immediately after printing and catch some sleep.

Pros for option 1: Hopefully be awake in the morning. Get more rest. Can print out stuff while sleeping.
Cons: Stuck in traffic jam going out of Sg. Buloh. Can be late to site. Sleep in a seat in the office.

Pros for option 2: Can avoid jams. Can reach site on time.
Cons: Need to stay awake while driving back at probably 5 am. If print is wrong, have to compromise on some stuff. Less sleep.

I think I'll stick with 2.

Dinner was Char Kuey Teow and teh tarik.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home