Nov 14, 2007

Oh my...

After my Kuching trip, I had to go to Kuantan for some more work. That was a week ago. The client was a university, and after 5+ year, I had to step back into U (although this time without the lectures and exams...)

It's feels familiar even though it's a different university than the one I took my degree. There was a subtle difference when you're there for work though. I can't quite place a finger on it.

Here's some more news:
I bought Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock for the Wii, downloaded Sin & Punishment for the virtual console and pre-ordered Super Mario Galaxy. I think that should keep me busy well into next year... Hahaha.

To those I have talked to, you people know that I'll be on a 2 week holiday trip to Amsterdam. My brother's currently working there, and since I haven't visited Netherlands yet, so why not? The trip will be taking place on the 14th of December and I'll be back on the 31st. I might make road trips to the surrounding countries like Germany or Poland while I'm there. Not sure what exactly is the plan just yet.

As of right now, I am currently divided doing a couple of things (excluding work), mainly getting my Flames of War 15mm Soviet army assembled, painted and prepped for gaming, guitar hero 3, "facebooking" and some other stuff. It should be an interesting finish to the year.

Also, it's almost the end of the year... I wonder how much of my New Year's resolution did I accomplish?

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger ::sklc:: said...

hey hey hey... u are going to europe!! again?!! no fair... sigh... but seriously, all i want to do now is go lie on a beach somewhere!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home