Jul 30, 2007

5 Months... Wow!

Hello everyone who still visits here.

Still alive I suppose. I am leaving for Labuan and the South China Sea tomorrow. After being in Pasir Gudang the last 2 weeks, work is taking me to Sabah. Lots of travelling. The money is good though, so I can't really complain. It's just quite tiring and hectic.

Anyway, right now I am playing:
(DS) Etrian Oddysey - A game for OCDs. Good fun.
(DS) Taiko No Tatsujin DS - Rhythm game based on the arcade drum game. Good fun!
(DS) Ouendan 2 - This game never gets old.
(DS) Ouendan 1 - Neither does this.
(DS) Picross DS - Close to finishing normal mode! :D After that, it's hard mode...
(DS) Yoshi Island DS - It's actually a sweet game...
(DS) NES emulation - I'm playing classics! Got the idea when Contra 4 was announced.

As you can see, my gaming time's taken up by the DS. Hahaha. Also, I've been playing a new TCG that's been out for a couple of months based on the Stargate Universe. It's a pretty good game with some funky card dynamics. If you ever get the chance, do try it out. I think there's a free online version of it (you can only select 1 starter) and you can opt to play it online instead. Me? I personally prefer physical cards. try a link from http://www.stargatetcg.com

Gaming news? PS3 price drop in the US? Microsoft to spend USD1.5B on XBox360 failures? Wii selling like hotcakes? E3? check out http://www.kotaku.com

Oh, and in other news, the last book of Harry Potter is out. I haven't read it yet myself. Read from Aimo and Onion-sama's livejournal about Northern Lights, so I might grab that next as my next reading. I wonder if the Wheel of Time has ended. I haven't read any recently.

Oh, and if you ever get the chance, get Regina Spektor's albums. Her songs are excellent! Highly recommended!

I'll try to post more, but I doubt I will be able to for the next 2-4 weeks. As I've said, I've got to go to Labuan and the stay on a barge to commission an oil rig control system. Much fun, but the working hour's 12 hours. Won't be able to bring my handphone along, and I doubt there's an internet connection there. I wonder what will happen when I come back...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:08 AM , Blogger xazaru said...

mudster goin' to assault enemy firebase on a company assault chopper!

role dices for hits and saves!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home