Jan 18, 2007

As if...

I spent about 3 hours to clean up my workplace today. There's a LOT of junk there. 3 boxes to throw out, 2 boxes o give back to the company and 2 Boxes for myself. Hahaha.

Some of you may (or may not) be wondering why I quit my current job. There are a lot of reasons, and if you call me out for mamak, and I'll tell you all about it. Heh.

I've been reading up on people's blog on how 2006 has changed their lives (usually for the better).

For me, 2006 has been a really shitty year. Seriously. I grew complacent during this year. And lazy. For all the fun I had, I've treated those around me quite badly. Hopefully this year will be a good for me and those close to me (sad to say, not very many of those tho).

I found out that the new year is just like every other day. Since I was in Sri Lanka at that time, it's surprising to see why everybody else celebrates it so much. But then again, Sri Lanka does celebrate its New Year in April...

Anyway, like I said in my previous post, I plan to do quite a fair bit of things this year. Some are quite realistic, while others may take up some time to achieve. I still think that they are all manageable.

Maybe I should do the whole rhyme thing again? It has been a while. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home