Jan 13, 2007

Amazingly refreshing.

It's been a while since my last entry. A few things have happened since then.

1. Went to Sri Lanka for work again. Hahaha. This time it's all good. All items cleared (and even had the President of Sri Lanka officiate the water treatment plant). I left Malaysia on the 28th of December 2006 for this trip and "celebrated" the new year and Eid-ul Adha over there. I got really sick for almost 9 days there. Bleh. However, I brought my DSL along and managed to finish the Sweating difficulty equivalent for Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! This game just plain rocks. I arrived in Malaysialand on the 8th of January.

2. Almost everybody in the office knows that I am leaving by the time I came back. I think it's partially because of the fact that the company is still small-ish, and also because rumors stories in the office spread really quickly. I will have to pack my stuff soon. 26th is my last day here. It's been a great run here. There have been ups and downs and lefts and rights, but generally things had been positive. I'm just testing new waters and trying to develop myself further.

3. Before I leave I have to make sure that the SMART HMI is up and running properly. Or at least presentable. At the moment, it is "presentable" but not to the level that I would like it to be.

4. On the 26th/27th of Jan, I am going down to Singapore! W00t. After a 3 year hiatus, I will be going back down there for a wrestling tourney. I hope to meet up with some DSL players down there! The tourney's on the 28th and hopefully I have a deck by then. FBI again? o_O Can I hear Multi revolution maneuver cards? Sweeeeeeeeet.

5. I'll be starting in the new place on the 1st of February. It should be good. Lots of site work and commissioning. I hope this will open my mind a bit more.

3 Comments:

At 3:08 AM , Blogger aewis said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:09 AM , Blogger aewis said...

hey mud,

it's been a long time since I traversed here and it seems somehow, 2006 had been a pivotal year for many of us who have more or less hit the quarter-century mark... anyhow - happy new year and wish you well on your new chapter in life :)

 
At 4:21 AM , Blogger mudster said...

Haha. It's good to hear from you again. Read your blog after your comment. Yeap... It's been a helluva year. Here's a toast to your future undertakings!
*Toasts*

Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home