Dec 19, 2006

Wow

Looks like I'm not going to Sri Lanka yet. It's postponed till after the holidays.

I'm having a good time with Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Right now I'm at the 7th dungeon. So far everything is looking good. I also heard that the Weather channel is up. I shall update it when I get back home.

I might end up working during the holidays again. But surprisingly enough, this time I'm not so bitter. I guess it's because I've been slacking off quite a fair bit recently, and I should try to finish off whatever I need to do so that I can move on.

Also, in other news, some of you may know my younger brother. He's gotten a job in Netherlands doing market trading. After he finishes his degree in about 6 months, he'll be off. That's unless he finds another job that pays well in the UK...

I plan to start a (web)comic soon called Crazy Psycho Bitch From Hell: Based on a half-true story. I hope that I'll continue doing it after that. Hahaha. I'll probably use open canvas or something. Hahahahah. It's gonna be crude I tell you. CPBFH:BOAHTS (a real mouthful, eh?) will be a parody of sorts. I just hope whatever it is based on doesn't come to haunt me. Or douse me with gasoline and light me on fire.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home