Dec 17, 2006

It's been awhile...

I know it's a bit late, but today (17 Dec 2006), is the first ever Sci-Fi and Fantasy convention in Malaysia. It's held at Cineleisure. I might drop by after I get some work done :D It began yesterday.

Comic Fiesta also began its 2 day event yesterday. Talk about clashes. I managed to join in at about 5:30 pm-ish.

It was a great day. Met up with old friends whom I haven't been able to see for the past 1-2 years. Hm... has it been that long? Eisu, Aimo, Booya, Onion-sama, Aya, Reins, Jive, and Dinjerr make up the old MAAO crew. Zid wasn't around (heard he was in Beijing) and neither was Laine (who's working in the US). Catching up with the guys was damn fun. Managed to get Eisu to help me finish off an EBA stage :D

They'll all be at the sci-fi/fantasy con tomorrow. I'll probably join up later in the evening. I need to get away from my job...

Haha.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home