Aug 18, 2006

Tired. And sickly.

In the office again. Bleh. Need to finish at least 2-3 hours more worth of work before I can leave... which probably means I won't. Lol. Almost fell sick yesterday. Ended up not going to the office and mulching at home downloading some much needed manga :D

Anybody thought about bringing Nintendo to Malaysia (or South East Asia)? I would love to. But I have zero assets to push that thru. NOM or NOSea. (Sounds like Nausea o_O). Then we can spread the Wii love!

I should create a game idea thingie that I see everyone and their grandma are doing. Bandwagon!

Game idea #1:
An Action RPG that runs has only one city. But it's a HUGE ass city. Basically, the world outside is blocked off because of an invading army. And your role starts small, but eventually you'll have to take care of the invading army. For most of the game it'll be an action rpg, but some sections will be RTS-ed. You'll be doing lots of running, jumping and killing in the game, and you reason out why the invading army wants to get into the city.

I think only Vagrant Story has actually done this (minus the RTS section), but I was thinking of an even larger area to explore and even more secrets.

Your character starts off with some basic stats and as uses the same weapon, the more skill he becomes at it till he reaches a limit, by then in order to increase that same weapon skill, he must also increase a different weapon skill. I mean, you get better ideas on how to handle weapons if you try out others, right?

Anyway, off I go to work. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home