Jul 2, 2006

Bleh

I haven't gone home in 3 days. Still stuck at the office... I should really be finishing the work, but I'm stuck on Wiki and gaming news websites @_@

3 days... I haven't taken a bath. Well, not exactly unusual, mainly because I've done it before. (Water shortage in Uni...) I've gone 5-6 days before heh... Needed a good scrub after that to get rid of the filthy feeling... During that time, I think some of the students ended up going to the college building with a toothbrush, toothpaste, hairgel and a comb to look presentable. Aah... the good old days... :P

4 Comments:

At 1:33 PM , Blogger mudster said...

Haha... I went home on Sunday night :) Got a good bath then :D

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger xazaru said...

eh,

in a show of good faith, aren't a true & pious devotee of Father Nurgle suppose not to bath?

ceh, necron konon! all this while u were spreading pestilence & decay!

hehehehe

:P

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger xazaru said...

does...

"stinky & the brain"

ring a bell?

hint..hint...

uniten water crisis!

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger mudster said...

Haha. Xazaru, you remembered! Good old days...

I've got more news from sites. Post them later!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home