Jun 11, 2006

More VG stuff...

It's 3:15 a.m. on a Sunday morning (Dammit, Sweden should have won!). I have to wake up in 5 hours to get some work done in the office. Plus the fact that I can't stop sneezing and having a running nose doesn't halp with the sleep either :/

I played on Mario Kart DS Wifi and from the looks of it, I suck. Haha. But that was before I went to Gamefaqs.com and did a bit of reading. Right now I'm just doing practices (tho I still kept losing). Maybe I'm not doing something right... Gotta try some other neat tricks.

Right now I have 11 games on my NDS.
Advance Wars Dual Strike
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
New Super Mario Bros.
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Metroid Prime Hunters
Brain Age
Goldeneye 007
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Animal Crossing Wild World
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble
Super Mario Kart DS

I will give each game a quick review of sorts in each upcoming blog entry. Right now I think I should get some sleep. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home