Jun 6, 2006

DS Lite

I think I might be transforming this blog into somewhat into a video game blog. Hahahaha.

For your information, walking in Low Yat, Bukit Bintang and Sungai Wang Plaza for 3 hours straight with no stops is very tiring business. Especially if you're recovering from a cram earlier in the day from trying to climb a 45 degree angle hill on a bike. (My poor legs still haven't recovered yet.)

After much questioning and probing, I got a NDS lite, with 230VAC charger, the screen protectors, a Supercard, 512 SD flash card, a firmware mod, and a hard cover case to store everything. The NDS lite comes with a spare stylus which is nice (incase I lose the first). All for about USD320 (RM1200). The price of the NDS lite itself was USD170 @ RM650, which must say rather expensive (the orignal NDS is priced at a modest USD118 @ RM450). Ok I admit I might have gone a real binge buying the whole thing, but it is worth it.

I chose Enamel Navy (since they didn't have the Jet Black model which is an EU exclusive) as my color and off to home I went.

The result? Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I'll take pictures of the thing later on or something :D

I finally got it connected to my Linksys wireless router last night. While I wasn't able to get anything done apart from connecting worldwide and yet getting nobody because of Streamyx's crappy ass line (the only reason why I haven't played Guild Wars in the past week is because my connection to the GW server is horrendous! I coudn't farm and explore the game :/). On the other hand, I got a good grip in configuring the WiFi connectivity for my NDS. Which literally means that I might visit a hotspot with comfy chairs and play.

Now I need to get one of those spectacle lens cleaner cloths to wipe the handgrease...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home