Feb 27, 2006

Hellos muchachos

Finding some time to type something on the blog...

Lunch was RM1.20. Breakfast was RM 4.20...
*Yawn*

Right now I'm sitting infront of my computer trying to download GAIM. It's a portable app that runs Y!IM, AIM, MSNM and something else... It's a bit like trillian but doesn't require an installation to run... much like Portable Firefox. Check out Portable Apps for more details.

Was supposed to work on Saturday and Sunday but managed to work only on Saturday till 12 midnight. Went out for mamak to catch Everton lose to Newcastle United despite being the better team for most of the match. Bleh. Well, we're back to 12th place. Outside of the relegation zone, but after the recent on form, I wish we could do more. And also despite what I say here, I also think that Solano's second goal was of quality!

Wanted to work on Sunday, but ended up too tired. Ended up staying at home watching Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story and then followed my parents to Ikea. Ooooh shiny furniture.. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Gotta finish something tonight and something else tomorrow night. All work related, so I shouldn't spend so much time typing meaningless junk here.

On the other hand, I'm feeling sleepy after lunch...

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM , Blogger xazaru said...

now's this is the reason why im hooked on to mudster's blog.

the new it stuff thingy like the portable apps.

(in which i won't bother asking/searching for them myself :P)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home