Feb 22, 2006

Kazaaaaaaaam~~~!!!

It's been awhile again since my last post, so I got to post something or else I'll lose my touch. :D

Been hanging out with my friend from Uni days the last few days. Catching up with all the news and found out a majority of my uni-mates are alredy married, or getting there. She herself doesn't plan to get married either very early or very late (she says 40-45 o_O), or not at all, while I plan mine maybe at the age of 30. Yeap ripe old 30. Haha. It's interesting to know that while myself and one of her closest friends tried to convince otherwise, she's pretty much adamant about it. At least she has a boyfriend (very nice guy, I might add) while yours truly is still searching :P

Right now I'm currently playing Ran Online which is a school-based campus MMORPG. Pretty ok so far, but WoW it definitely isn't. I'm also looking at Pedang Setiawan Online :D Both games are free, and since I'm waiting for WoW patch 1.10 to come out, I might as well do something. However since my comp's dead at the moment (in the process of being repaired), I have to play these games at the cybercafe :(

Anyway, I gotta go now. Have fun all :)

3 Comments:

At 9:40 PM , Blogger xazaru said...

greetings from gebeng, kuantan my friend. the eagle has landed.

eh, u r not naming names in ur blog now huh?

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger Camlok said...

AQ gate is open!!!!! Come back to WoW..... Wait we in different server

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger mudster said...

It's sklc btw :D
AQ? I'm not playing till 1.10 lar...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home