Oct 18, 2005

Around and back again...

Whoa... a post.
Been a long time since my last post. I promised to write something, but nothing exceptional has happened, and I usually keep the mundane things to myself...

Anyway, it's the fasting month again. Abstinence. No food. No drinks. No bad thoughts. And stuff like that. Wheeeee... So to all Muslims, happy fasting in Ramadhan :)

Really nothing to write at the moment... just wanted to mention that my priest in WoW reached level 60 about a 3 weeks ago...

Uh... Let's see other things... I have a Necromantic Blood Bowl Team... Need to get the proper models tho. Been playing L5R CCG more often than wrestling... Lion Clan ftw.

I suppose that's about it in this update... I'll see if I can think up more profound things to write the next time...

PS There's helluvalot of "..." in this post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home