May 24, 2005

Exploding Thingies

Whee. Tomorrow I'm off to Bukit Batu, Johor for some work. So wish me luck. Will be out of town for a couple of days at the very least. Worst case scenario, I'll be gone till Friday.

Anyway... things have pretty cooled down. Indulging myself in World of Warcraft, Dawn of War, work, work and more work. I don't know how I keep myself motivated, but I do. Heh. Maybe think less work more? Lolz.

Some poster on my tagboard (you can see him/her as "whateva" (this person will be referred as a male from this point on)) mentioned that my life is boring, dull, unexciting and so is my blog. If he thinks so, I wonder why he keeps on coming back to my blog to read my dull life. I don't know. I like stability. I like a little excitement here and there, but stability's the way for me. Things going on as routine, and stuff like that.

I wonder if people sometimes see me as the boring old...er young coot who's a party pooper. I think myself as a rational human being capable of rational thought. I think I am able to contain and control myself most of the time.

On another note, one of my office colleagues had a wedding dinner on Saturday. For me the food was great (though some of my other colleagues and friends thought it wasn't enough), the karaoke singing, the older folks dancing and all that. But the best part was the yam seng. First time ever for me and it was a blast. Yam Seng-ed 4 times and all at the top of my lungs. My voice still hasn't recovered fully yet even today.

Alright time to log off. Gotta watch wrestling, prepare clothes and maybe... just maybe get to play some games. Until next time. Cheers.

Status: Cheery
Lunch was Thai Chicken Rice and Shi Cha (Iced Chinese Tea)... I think it's spelt that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home