Apr 18, 2005

Listening to The Nobodies - Marilyn Manson

Weekend... let's see.

Friday night:
Worked till 8pm. Kinda. Had to do some software update in the last hour, so ended up reading "Good Omens" while the computer did its business. After work, went to the shop. Gamed. Slept at 5am.

Saturday:
Woke up at 10:45am. Groggy. Ugh. Cleaned up and left for the office to finish off some critical work. Slept for about 2 hours in the office. I think because of the sleeping position, I lost the feeling in my fingers because of the lack blood flowing through them. Stopped working at 6pm because I couldn't take it anymore. Went to the shop again. Hahaha. Didn't play much. The evening required a lot of travelling because of somebody needed the help. Reached home at 12am. Slept immediately.

Sunday:
Went cycling with my family and my dad's friends at Bukit Jelutong. Cycled 65km (could have been 58, but we took a detour while trying to find breakfast). Next time I'll have to wear sunblock and long sleeves. Got a tan. Very tired. Went to the shop after cleaning up. Went and watched Samara. I managed not to squeal. Hahaha. Again, enjoyed the company. It was great! :D Movie was pretty... "Eh". A few scary part here and there, but seriously a no-brainer scare. I preferred "Dark Water" and "The Eye" compared to this. Extremely tired by the 9. Sent a few guys back home and crashed at home by 10pm. ZzzZZzzzZ

Monday:
Back to work! Weekend was excellent. Even with the work :D

I'm on a sugar-coated high
And you don't have to ask why


Status: Sugar-coated high
Lunch was mixed rice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home