Apr 8, 2005

Listening to Return To Oz - Scissor Sisters

Before Mix.Fm played Laura on the airwaves, my bro told me about this band called Scissor Sisters who made the song. I found them to be rather good. So, I am suggesting listening to their music. All tracks on their albums sound differently from each other.

It's 1:40am. Sheesh. I should be getting some sleep.

On Tuesday, I went on a road trip with a 3 of my colleagues to Bukit Batu, Johor. It was 3.5 hours one way. The backseat didn't have enough leg room, so the trip was rather uncomfortable. However, as much as it is uncomfortable, I managed to sleep all the way to the site. On the way back, I was rather awake. Spent the time trying to finish the book that Triona had given me as a Christmas present (there was a secret santa thingie that went around).

Looks like a lot of work is coming this week and next week. *Sigh*

My WoW is suffering from bad lag and latency issues. Might have to change servers (again. bleh).

Spent most of the day infront of a computer doing work. My eyes hurt today. Will probably have to do so again tomorrow.

Oh, bought a plain black hairband so that my hair doesn't poke me in the eye so often. Whee! Planning to keep longer hair. But it's such a hassle. *Sigh*

Was playing KOTOR2 just now. Playing Darkside female Jedi Sentinel. Still not off Peragus. This is like... the 4th time I started the game. @_@

Open your eyes and see the world,
It's very bitter and extremely cruel.
Don't let your naivety take control
and take that step and be a bit bold.


Status: Sleeeeeeeeepy. Oooh shiny lightsabers!
Dinner....................... Look it's a jedi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home