Mar 17, 2005

Listening to Silence

Most of this post is supposed to be yesterday's post, but blogger was unavailable then for the whole day. That was pre-lunch. This paragraph is for today. My mum lost her job thanks to an egoistical boss. She brought the company from almost nothing to what it is today, but he gave her a 24 hour notice for "not performing". Life is never fair. If she doesn't get the compensation that she thinks she deserves, she'll go industrial court for misconduct. Anyway, that's it for today. I found out during lunch yesterday.

Life's not fair,
but don't despair.


Status: Working...
Skipped lunch. Heavy breakfast.


**************************************************************

Yesterday I bought Dido's Debut album "No Angel". It's very good. Now that I have both her albums, I might have to go for the Hunter LP CD. Aiiieee.

I also accidentally poked myself in the eye with my glasses. How? I don't know. I tried to slip it between my ear, but it poked my eye instead. #_< Oww.

My hair is getting unwieldy. I might have to get a hairband or something soon. Or some very strong gel.

Work is going to pile up. Stuff's been happening. And things like that. I like being vague, eh?

I heard that Bruce Willis' new girlfriend is Lindsay Lohan. Ugh. I thought he would have better taste than that.

Just read Laine's blog. She has links that make you go OMG WTF LOLz WTF ROFLMAO OMG WTF?!!!!1111 Hahahaha.

Anyway... kinda bored at the moment. Should go off and update the RPG blog with today's entry...

There's no real rhyme today,
Because there's no time to play.


Status: Bored
Breakfast was Nasi Lemak. Yummmmmmmmm :9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home