Mar 14, 2005

Listening to Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down

I have to admit, the last few weeks, I have been kind of in a bad mood. Well, not really bad mood, but definitely not in a good one. I apologize to anyone whom I had managed to unnescessarily been sharp towards.

I had lots to think about. Time is something I never gave myself ample of. So mashing the two together was not exacty the prettiest of sights. One by one, issues came up, and when they did, things started to happen... in a bad way.

Well, in the last couple of days ago, a few of these things came out at the same time. The compressed frustration was now mixed with a volatile catalyst. And shaken and stirred real good. So, I did one of the things that I rarely do. I got very angry, tired, sad, and depressed at the same time.

Now, usually, when someone gets all that, they unleash it at the person it was supposed to be directed at. I suppose I have a self-restraining control. So, I hurt myself. No, none of that suicidal tendencies kind of thing. Contemplated that when I was much younger, well, not really, but yeah... So on Saturday, I punched a wall. Well, I made sure it was wooden, and not brick, so there wasn't any permanent damage, so don't worry. I also made sure I didn't go full out unlike the last time around.

I suppose when I think about it, every time I got into depression or frustration, I had this urge to inflict self-hurt. Used to kick walls, punch them, hitting my head against a wall or desk...

*Sigh*

Yeah, that's just me. That's how I handle things.

Oh, wait, that's not the end of the story. Somebody promised me that the next time he hears that I inflict another self-injury, he will personally beat me up. Now, as much as I know my limit on pain, I don't think anybody else does. So I suppose that's a deterrent of sorts.

Anyway, I think with things cleared up, I think I'm good to go for the next level. Hahahaha. I suppose I just defeated the enemy boss for this level with the help of my party.

I think that life's quite good,
If I don't spend the time to brood.


Status: Enlightened
Dinner was Chicken Rice. And it was good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home