Mar 28, 2005

Listening to My Favourite Things - Julie Andrews (The Sound of Music Classic!)

My coughing hasn't subsided yet. Looks like it'll go on for quite some time. There was a wrestling tourney today, but I didn't go because of the cough.

*Cough* *Hack*

The change in weather might have contributed to the cough, but I think straining myself to talk could have made it worse. I think I should talk less until this whole thing blows over :X

But knowing me... *Cough*

Oh, if the frequent readers don't know, BiteMark has a webblog. Ideas came from Triona while I made the design. Comments appreciated! It actually looks better than my own. Heh.

Right now, it's a combination of WoW, SW:KOTOR2:RotS, and other miscellaneous gaming. Oh, and movies too :D Caught 'Hitch' in the cinemas and enjoyed it thoroughly.

I heard that Malaysian Idol is coming out in the near future... Want me to sing the Do-Re-Mi song? Lol.

Nothing much to say
Since I am sick anyway


Status: Coughing
Dinner was mixed rice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home