Apr 13, 2005

Listening to Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Cover) - Muse

Almost all alone in the office. Work work work.

Been downloading Covers/originals/variants of songs I'm hearing on the radio. I'm still searching for the acoustic/country style version of Avril Lavigne's Complicated. Managed to get Joni Mitchell's original Yellow Taxi Cab. Prefer this version somehow. Hahaha. This includes the current song I'm listening to.

Yesterday was pretty tiring. Vomitted helluva lot. ~_~ I think it could have been the dinner. Char Kuey Teow was too oily, I think. Things that got me stressed out and upset. *Sigh* Almost (Very close almost too) puffed a ciggie. Thought better against it. Score 1 for willpower.

Edit: Changed the blog layout. If it looks similar, well, that's because it's based off the template for Bitemark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home