May 5, 2005

Fun!

I'm too lazy to put the listening thing anymore.

When you think about it, the greatest things in life are usually the things that we take for granted. Computers, cars, and the internet for example. The sky, the quiet serenity of a tranquil lake; little things, big things that you enjoy.

Sometimes you just forget to enjoy some of these experiences. Sometimes you forget the people whom you enjoy doing things like these. They too are part of some of the greatest things you can enjoy.

When was the last time you talked to your dad about small things? Hobbies that you share alike, or even asking why he enjoys doing whatever that he likes doing. Have you ever tried his hobby on your own free will? Have you looked at things from his perspective? As much as you want to fly free, sometimes it's great that the hatchling returns to its roost.

When was the last time you talked to your mom? Remember the times when things went bad and the person ended comforting you was her? Talks that you had about growing up and things like that.

I think I may have lost my way for quite sometime now. Sometimes I forget about my parents. Sometimes it's the little things that I do that annoys one of them. But they bear with me. Why? Because I'm their son. I haven't done anything bad or anything, but I think it's about time I realize that I just can't fool around too much.

Maybe it's just my upbringing. Maybe I'm different. Maybe I'm just bullshitting. Hahaha. Anyway, I think I've ranted enough for today. Here's a toast to life and to all mothers out there. Happy Mother's Day.

Status: Sober
Lunch was mixed rice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home