Feb 13, 2006

Yo!

After a long hiatus, BoB returns!!! One of my friends told me that I haven't been updating my blog, and true enough I haven't. (I think most of you readers would notice this anyway :P)

It's been almost 3 months since my last post, so I'll try to summarize the stuff that's been happening from then till now :D

1. Work - Lots of it. Lots. And more lots. Weekends, holidays, nights, mornings, evenings... Bought a book on VB and VBA...

2. Gamings stuff!!! Skinks~~~~~~~~~~ I have 4 boxes of them, and a Saurus regiment. Whee. Only 1 (ONE) plastic model painted, and even that's not assembled yet. o_O Bought World of Warcraft: The board game too. Spent hours on it playing it in and out. Phew. Good investment, but requires many hours to get the system down. Started playing Diablo II:LOD as a necromancer (aka fishymancer) and an amazon. Played multiplayer (mucho fun!!!)

3. Got my finance sorta worked out. Paid some overdued payment, and recently paid the deposit for a condo! Yes, I will be moving/renting or whatever it is... It'll only be ready in 3 years time... So that's late 2008/early 2009. And yes I think if I budget my stuff, I'll be able to survive on 3 ringgit meals. Hooray for cheapo food!

Anyway I gotta scoot off and get back to work... I think this might want to turn this into a regular thing again :)

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Blogger xazaru said...

VB??

u mean visual basic?

wow! see tan is so kind to help muds out wif a few round of x-box time in exchange.

hehe, that sound like a one sided deal to me!! (wif tan having both fun; vb and xbox) :P hihihi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home