Feb 23, 2006

Uh... Tired

Yesterday was hectic... Had to go to the police station to pay off my summons (speeding on the highway). Arrived at the office at 10am. Did some documentation, some work, then at 2:30 got an emergency call to Bukit Batu, Johor. Since my boss was going to, we decided to go together except that he'll fetch me from Midvalley (I had to leve my car at home). Left KL at 4pm. The drive was boring, and I was asleep most of the way. Did my share of driving (without speeding!) and we arrived at the substation at approximately 7:45pm. Not too bad I must say. Dinner ws KFC (paid by the main con :D) although it was H&S :( but I usually never say no to free dinners anyway :)

Finished my part around 12pm, but some trouble occured on the system so I couldn't leave till 2am. When we left, we still haven't found the root of the problem (just found out a couple of minutes ago it wasn't our side). My colleague and I went in his car (he stays in Nilai) while my boss and my other colleague stayed behind in Johor. Did part of the driving till it started to rain (bad eyesight+bad windscreen wiper = me ended not driving for the rest of the trip). He dropped me off at the Nilai komuter at 5am, which I took a train at 5:47am (earliest one in the day). While waiting for the train, I got some sleep and almost missed the ride. Bleh nobody was courteous enough to wake me up -_-.

Reached KL Sentral at 6:45am. Took the Putra LRT to Taman Bahagia and then a taxi back home. Arrived at home just in time to see my parents who were getting ready for work. Said hi and fell asleep immediately. Got a couple of calls (which I drawled the answers) and only got up at 2pm. Went to office, and finally did some work. But the bulk of my work can only start at 6:30pm... Still in the middle of that work...

Oh my home loan got approved today. I gotta find the time to sign the S&P documents soon.

Bye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home