Jul 5, 2006

Nyahahahahaha

Blogger fuzzy logics seem to think that my blog is a spam blog. o_O I suppose multiple short entries along with me shouting everything about the DS recently contributes to that conclusion :D

At work I'm supposed to submit my appraisal form (aka own death warrant) today, but I haven't... so I guess that's one miss. On this Friday, the consultant wants to see the HMI (they commented on it a few weeks ago)... I have to finsh quite a fair bit before then.

Last week, I was at an Expo as an exhibitor. Spent the day explaining the SMART HMI over and over and over again. My jaw was damn tired, and I was pretty damn thirsty after 6...

On to world cup news, Italy squeezed a 2-0 extra time win over Germany to save a spot for themselves at the finals. Tonight wll be France against Portugal. I'm indifferent of the teams who's going to the finals, but I hope Portugal doesn't make it :D And no, I am not supporting England! Underdog ftw!

News tags: Sony borrows money!, Tetris Crate & DS lite top Amazon wishlist

Ok, time for dinner. More posts later!

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger mudster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home