Jul 21, 2006

It's a me! Mario!

Been awhile since my last post (and from the looks of it nobody even noticed. Hahaha). Doing a couple of things at the moment:

1. Trying *keyword here* to concentrate on work. And it's not working.
2. Downloading Phoneix Wright: Ace Attorney. Letting it run in the background.
3. Typing this.
4. Surfing the web for more video game news (Wii, DS, PS3, XBox360, Retro, etc.)
5. Was "playing" Electroplankton. Relaxing...
6. Was playing Super Mario Kart DS. Not so relaxing...

Things I am not multitasking but am currently looking into:
1. WWE Raw Deal all over again. This time a deck for Funaki, another 0 superstar value character card.
2. Still looking into my game design. However my office colleague's too busy. So I have to figure it out on my own.
3. Trying to get GBA games to save on my DS. For some odd reason, they don't want to. I want to play Minish Cap :(
4. Looking for a girlfriend. Lol. Yeah, I am still kind of skirt chasing.
5. Keeping money for my Nintendo Wii.
6. Giving/selling my Enamel Navy DSlite to my bro. Planning on buying a Polar white one instead. But for some odd reason, my bro doesn't want it... yet.

3 Comments:

At 8:16 PM , Blogger xazaru said...

hey, how could u say such thing like "nobody even noticed"

heh, me got stuck in kuantan lah. next time i come back to kl, we meet up ok?

 
At 12:53 AM , Blogger Camlok said...

How you know no one noticed? I doubt you actually have a tracker for hits. I do occasionally check in here but I do not post.

Anyway, you serious in programming in DS? I might be able to contribute a bit but I have not touch programming since leaving uni.....

 
At 1:02 AM , Blogger mudster said...

@Alex: My mobo (took me a while before I understood what you meant. I thought it was a bad word typo-ed) is about the same age... maybe older. Still running good. My HD on the other hand... Go do a complete overhaul! Now's a good time to get it done. PC fair coming soon, if i'm not wrong.

@xazaru: Yes! Let's meet up! Hopefully when I'm not overloaded with work tho.

@camlok: Yes I do have a tracker... since 2001 if I'm not wrong. it's that little graph button on the right side (below the archives). And yes I am serious about programming on the DS. Very. Check out the links I've given out before and see if any of them make sense (check out devkit pro while you're at it!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home