Aug 28, 2006

Bleah...

In the office at the moment. Yes, I know it's 3:20 am. And yes, I know it's a Monday morning.

I should probably be doing work, but I ended up playing Advance Wars Dual Strike. The whole day.

Anyway, I've got a deadline on the 11th of Spetember, so I doubt I'll be able to update until then. However I will be reading the blog, so if anything, please do reply here.

Do note that I will be off to the British Isle (England at least) during the 25 Sept till 6 Oct. So you won't be finding me then. Any requests for things from over there, please feel free to ask. Just pass me the money before I fly off. :D Als I'll be taking a detour flight to Prague (of the Chech Republic) for more holidays. I hope I'll enjoy myself over there.

What I plan to do in the UK? Here's a list:
1. Watch an Everton game. I checked the schedule and there's only 1 game during my stay there. And it's a home game too! Maybe stock up on some original jersey rather than the cheap Thailand rejects that I am currently wearing right now.
2. Get some cheap 2nd hand Nintendo DS games. Or even 1st hand. I know the games in the UK are a bit more expensive than in the US, but if I recall correctly, they're still cheaper than in Malaysia. Plus they have bargain bins!
3. Maybe get some gamecube games in anticipation for the Wii? Not sure yet. See how it goes. Or perhaps cheap wavebird controllers while I'm at it. They are compatible with the Wii anyway.
4. Buy some deco stuff for the new condo. Hahaha probably some trinket or something.
5. Find a cute girl? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Lol. I wish. Heh. Long distant relationsships don't work. And I'm not into this pre-marital hanky-panky :P
6. Maybe got more to add, but I should get back to work. It's almost done... And I should go get some rest after this.

3 Comments:

At 11:37 AM , Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

Me too Me too!!!

 
At 12:32 AM , Blogger mudster said...

Oh yeah I fogot to mention, this trip is just me and my bro. And whatever UK friends he has. :D Freeeeeedom!

Ben and Azmin, please do tell exactly what your size is and the amount of pound sterling you want to pass to me. Via SMS is fine.

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

Nope, forget it, I'm out. I've blown my September budget like no one's business and it's only the 5th. I'll spare you the torture...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home