Jan 30, 2007

Back from Singapore

First thing first, I discovered that staying at a backpackers' dorm is more fun compared to staying inn your own personal room. We stayed at The Inn Crowd off Dunlop St. and the atmostphere was pretty brilliant. I met a guy from Bath who supports Liverpool (Sorry, I couldn't remember your name) and chatted up with two girls from Luton. All three of them were on their long vacation (dammit, why doesn't Malaysia allow such things?) and will be returning to England in 1-2 months time. So, to the Liverpoolian guy from Bath and to Lindsey and Carrie (I'm not even sure if the spelling is right...), this is Ahmad saying hi! :D

Well, regarding the tourney, I went 2-3 out of six games. And yes, I know that doesn't add up. I lost the first 4 of my games. But, on my third one, I pulled magic out of my ass and somehow I managed to bring my opponent down with me. And I did it with trash talking. And lots of luck. Most people wouldn't believe what happened, but it did. Judge Ben managed to get to the top 16 but due to a careless mistake (which he will probably never forget in his whole lifetime) he committed, he was eliminated in that round. Loco went 3-3, but lost to The Home Team thanks only two cards that his opponent played during their whole match. Ouch!

Food down in Singapore was alright. Not great, but it's enough to keep us going. I still prefer the food in Malaysia though. There's no live TV at any of the food places (when compared to Malaysia) due to copyright issues.

I still have 50 Singaporean dollars left over, but part of that is going to be used to pay for the rooms that Judge Ben booked and paid for. All in all, I have only spent RM350-- down there for a 3 day, 2 nights stay. It could even be cheaper if I stayed at the dorm for both the nights.

Oh, and today for some odd reason, my Supercard SD decided to crap out and not able to read my SD card. I can probably get it fixed somewhere, but until then, I decided to grab myself a Revolution 4 that seriously looks sweet with the DS lite.

Oh, and Singaporeans love their PSP. Note that there was an idiot at the tournament who kept playing HHH's theme song over and over and over again on his PSP. Nothing against the PSP, but he should at least think about others. :/

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM , Blogger psp accesories said...

r4ds

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home