Aug 22, 2007

3 weeks...

After 3 weeks of having no internet and very limited connection to the real world, I am finally back on solid ground. When the Boeing 737-400 arrived at Labuan Airport, there was a huge thunderstorm, and the plane had to return to flight after almost touching down. We stayed in the air for about 30 minutes before successfully landing.

Lots and lots of work was covered during the time I was on the platform, and I even managed to watch both seasons of Prison Break (Season 1 was great, but Season 2's direction was pretty crap), the first season of My Name is Earl (Funny!), the first season of Kyle XY (figured out who Kyle was halfway thru the series), American Pie: The Naked Mile (passable movie... lots of fanservice). Stayed in a 6 room bunk with a bunch of cool guys.

My phone had pretty bad reception on the barge, so I could only send text messages (and occasionally receive them). Voice communication was pretty difficult as the line breaks up to easily. Maybe it's time to get a new phone...

Ended up playing the DS and finishing Normal Mode and 3 quarters of Hard Mode. I love this game! Managed to get to Dungeon level 12 of Etrian Odyssey, and unlocked a bunch of stuff on Taiko Drum :D

Anyway, I have to return to the office tomorrow (or later today) to submit my time sheet and claims, so I guess I got to go sleep soon. Or something. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home