Dec 21, 2002

News flash @ 3am:
1. I watched LOTR:TTT. I bought the ticket 30 minutes before the show and got a good seating too. It was good! Too bad Gimli had to be the comic relief. Short jokes abound~
2. NWN is playable again!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! I had to do a CLEAN install. Bah all the old files got corrupted or something.
3. Playing Dragon Raja. Apart from the fact that it crashes every 15 minutes or so, it's pretty okay. Good thing is that my character doesn't lose any information. Bad thing is I haven't even got out of the beginners' area yet. Ugly thing is the English server's full most of the time. Ugh.

FYI, if you want to see what time I post these damn blogs look at the bottom here and highlight the black line
                                        |

|
v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home