Dec 8, 2002

Ah... I was back in Muar for a day for Raya. Nice to meet up with all my cousins. (Actually, most of my aunts and uncles stay in KL but being with my grandparents was really nice). Played 3 rounds of Saidina (aka M'sian Monopoly) with my bro and cousins (and eventually 2 of my uncles). My bro won the first 2 games after conning me in the first game, while ripping everybody off in the second. I won the third game though, thanks to luck and a really sadistic streak :D (I let anybody who couldn't pay my hotel rent off if they would give me a piece of their land, and sometimes even buying from them for 3k plus the negating the debt). Ahh.... devaluing the land and then bringing up a hotel in its place....

Well, I have work tomorrow while everybody's still happy celebrating Aidilfitri. It's not too bad though. I think there will be a handful at the office tomorrow though. PS1 here I come!

Oh and for those who are getting either an ORIGINAL or PIRATED Neverwinter Nights, check [this page] out! Final Fantasy mod, baybeh!

Oh and [the D20 Final Fantasy rulebook homepage].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home