Dec 5, 2002

It's a fair day today...

1. Went to repay off my dad's speeding summons from the October balik kampung session. Surprise surprise! Ops Wata kicks in. Bah. We sent the bloody cheque in October, but they returned it (because you can't pay your summons by cheque) and we received the rejected cheque a couple of days ago. The thing is, because we didn't "pay", the summons was still active, and thus we are penalized. :/ Anyhow, my dad said to send a postal money thingie and along with a letter to the JB Utara (where the summons was issued) to explain the situation. Hopefully this will get resolved as quickly as possible. Otherwise, it's an extra RM200 ;_;

2. Went to the bank to split my money so that can give the money to my little cousins for duit raya. Scary thing is... the banks ran out of small change :o Crap.

3. There were 5 people in my office this morning. Right now there are 3 as I am writing this :o

4. Best method to kill time? Go back home and play M:TG with me bro. Also playing Lufia 2 on the office comp doesn't hurt either :)

To all muslims reading my blog: Selamat Hari Raya~~~~~~~ Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Minta maaf atas segala kesilapan yang telah saya lakukan ^^

(I wonder if I'm able to revert back to my eating habits after puasa... It usually takes me about a week or so to get back to feeling comfortable eating breakfast and lunch)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home